Give a Little in Memory
Giving in memory of a loved one can be a positive way of coping with grief which also benefits the Hospice, helping us support those living with terminal illness and their families.
There are a number of ways you can support us in memory of someone special.
- You can make a regular donation and Give a Little by standing order once a month.
- Take part in a sponsored event and raise money
- Make a one-off donation
- Many people choose to hold a Funeral Collection in lieu of flowers. We can give you collection boxes to use
- Take part in our Light up a Life campaign and celebrate the lives of those you’ve loved together with other like minded people at Christmas time
- Set up a Tribute Fund – for more information on Tribute Funds please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat about any of the above please call 01434 606 444 or contact us using the form below and together we will find a solution that’s right for you.