There are lots of exciting ways to get your school or youth group involved in fundraising for Tynedale Hospice at Home.
We also welcome the opportunity to come and present to your group to tell them more about the service in a way that’s appropriate for their age range.
- Take part in the Junior Great North Run – you can get guaranteed places through Tynedale Hospice at Home
- Host an event such as a cake bake or talent competition
- Fundraise at a coffee morning or at your Christmas Show
- Host a sporting event or competition at school
- Sell our children’s merchandise – we have ‘Santas Helpers’ Christmas toys and cute PenPal pens available.
We also want to hear your ideas and we will work with you to develop the fundraiser that’s the best fit for you and we will then support you every step of the way.
For more information please contact us using the form below or call us on 01434 606 444 and we’d be happy to chat to you.