Are you looking for ways for your business to stand out or to demonstrate to your customers how committed you are to improving the lives of local people? Are you an organisation who wants to make a genuine difference in your local community? Be the difference, and join our club for businesses of all sizes who are passionate about making a difference locally, to the quality of lives of local adults, families and children.
Become one of our Business Ambassador’s and fulfil your CSR objectives, access one-of-a-kind marketing opportunities, build your reputation and your brand and boost staff morale.
How does the Tynedale Business Ambassador Programme work?
If you are a business looking to make a difference in your local community and you’re keen to show that you support your local Hospice then you can become a member of our programme for a donation of just £35. This could be made as a donation or by filling one of our collection cans.
By signing up to become a Business Ambassador we will:
- List your business on our website.
- Provide you with a fundraising ideas pack and a dedicated account manager.
- Give you a coin collection point on your premises (collection can).
- Give you a poster stating that your business is an Ambassador.
- Help you find volunteers and additional support you may need for events or fundraising activities.
- We’ll help you to introduce Payroll Giving for your staff if they’d like to donate regularly (we suggest just a £2 each month from their wages and salaries).
- You’ll be invited to our annual Ambassador’s Reception and other networking events
It is then up to you and your business as to how you support Tynedale Hospice at Home in the future. We have 3 further levels of sponsorship which can be reached based on the amount your business donates/fundraises for the Hospice and each level opens up additional benefits to you.
For further details on becoming a member and the Business Ambassador scheme please call Laura Elliott, Fundraising Manager on 01434 606 444 or email email@example.com.
Our current Business Ambassadors:
- Waitrose, Hexham
- Wentworth Leisure Centre, Hexham
- Beaumont Hotel, Hexham
- Patricia J Arnold & Co
- MKM Building Supplies
- Sele Medical Practice
Our Silver Member Business Ambassadors:
“We are both proud and delighted to be associated with the Tynedale Hospice. We all have family or friends who have been affected by terminal illness and so this is an organisation that benefits so many people. We are looking forward to helping to raise much needed funds for the hospice and to supporting them over the year ahead.” Robbie Hutchinson, Director, YoungsRPS
Our Gold Member Business Ambassadors:
We are proud to be the nominated Charity of the Year for: