Care – where and when it counts
Tynedale Hospice at Home provides end of life care to those living with terminal illness in Tynedale, West Northumberland and Ponteland.
Care is provided by professionally trained staff and volunteers in a place of your choosing. Many of our patients choose to be cared for in the home where they can be close to their loved ones.
Finding the right care, support and assistance for you and your family is of utmost importance.
Tynedale Hospice at Home is here to offer help, support and guidance. To achieve this we can work with you to identify your particular needs and agree the best way to help you and your loved ones.
If you are a patient of any of the following practices:
- Allendale Health Centre
- The Bellingham Practice
- Branch End Surgery Stocksfield
- Burn Brae Medical Group Hexham
- Corbridge Health Centre
- Haltwhistle Health Centre
- Haydon Bridge and Allen Valleys Medical Group
- Humshaugh and Wark Medical Practice
- Ponteland Medical Group
- Prudhoe Medical Group
- Scots Gap Surgery
- Sele Medical Practice, Hexham
- The White Medical Group, Ponteland.
- Riversdale Surgery, Wylam
- Adderlane Surgery West Wylam Prudhoe
We can help – ring us on 01434 604321
Email: Fiona Hutchinson, Head of Care Services